Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So here we are.

Hey,

 

It's been awhile now. I haven't tried to write seriously or keep a blog in a number of years. I think I will make this one more gaming focused. Keep it a bit separate from outside life, and based of the name of it I do think it will be League of Legends related.

BOT OR AFK




So I jungle. It is my preferred role in the game. I will also Mid,Top, or Bot but what do I like to do? Jungle. It's more fun, it's not as passive as mid or top and I can control the pace. I'm in the back of all the other lanes head wondering where I am, when I'll attempt a gank. All I need do is show up and the play changes, the style change and they back off from my team mate. It's when they don't back off that I have to believe there is an enemy jungler around. I also must employ DP.

What is DP? Dude potential. (I cannot take credit for this, I give credit to Riot games.) What is Dude Potential? I'm glad you asked. You see we have 5 people on a team. You see one top, two bot, and no mid, or jungle. That means in the bush that's ahead of you there is DP2. The potential for 2 dudes to jump out and gank you senseless.

That has to be in the back of everyones mind. Map awareness is key.

How do I do it? I don't. I fail a lot still. New still more or less to the PVP side, but I read a lot and watch a good number of videos and steams. I'm learning! I hope to chronicle my learning experience with this blog. General insights, funny things and the like. For now, I think I'll leave it with this.

Thanks! GLHF Folks.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment